National Corrosion is capable of custom fabrication working with a variety of materials. Many of our machines are built in-house in our own machine shop. Our industrial CNC (Computer Numeric Controlled) milling machine was designed and built from the ground up with a fully welded steel table, rack and pinion design, with an accuracy of 0.005236” per step.
Some of our manufacturing capabilities include:
- Welded steel fabrication of junction box, rectifier racks and stands.
- Shop blasting, painting and coating services.
- CNC milling and engraving of phenolic, aluminum, and wood.
- Fabricating custom crates and wood forms for casting concrete footings and sleds.
- Bending rebar and cutting up to ½” thick steel.
- Fabricating wire counters, pneumatic crimpers, and wire spoolers.
- Engraved and drilled junction box panel boards and test panels.
- Design and fabrication of anode sleds
- Mass production of pre-stripped jumper bonds and custom length spools of wire.