Corrosion Engineering Services
National Corrosion is dedicated to providing a full range of engineering services to protect our client's assets from corrosion.
At National Corrosion we understand that protecting a structure from corrosion is not always straight forward, and that many interrelating factors such as budget, government regulation, environmental impact, and urgency are involved in determining the right solution for a customer.Our team of corrosion engineering experts will work with you to ensure we provide the right solution for the problem.
National Corrosion has the capabilities to support the following corrosion engineering/cathodic protection services:
- Cathodic protection consultation, design, testing, troubleshooting, and commissioning
- Pipeline current mapping (PCM)/depth of cover
- Electrical continuity testing
- Stray current analysis
- Alternating current gradient/direct current gradient (ACVG/DCVG) assessments
- Close interval survey (CIS)
- Field survey services to assess the probability of corrosion
- Life cycle assessments (LCA) of existing infrastructure based on the corrosivity of its environment
- Installing cathodic protection systems
- Preparing cathodic protection design plans and specifications
- Evaluating conditions of existing coating systems and causes (or potential causes) of failure